Our 100% pure Olive oil is a liquid fat derived from olives (fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a common tree crop in the Mediterranean basin. This refined oil is created by pressing the entire olives together. It is widely used in cooking, as a frying food or a salad dressing as a healthier oil substitute.
Olive oil is produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil. Olive oil is the most common vegetable oil. It is commonly used in cooking, for frying foods, or as a salad dressing.
Benefits for Hair:
- Olive oil moisturizes your hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff.
- The hair smoothening and strengthening qualities of Olive oil is fast gaining recognition throughout the world. Bring your lifeless locks back to life, with the moisturizing hair pack of olive oil.
- Olive Oil is rich in Vitamin E which makes your hair strong and prevents hair fall. Massaging regularly with olive oil can also fix the problem of split ends.
- Olive Oil is rich in Vitamin E which makes your hair strong and prevents hair
- 100% pure Olive Oil is high in nutritious monounsaturated fat.
- Olive Oil Contains a significant number of antioxidants.
- Extra virgin Olive oil has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- Olive Oil can help combat strokes.
- Olive Oil works as a shield against heart disease.
- Olive oil is linked with weight loss.
- Olive Oil is rich in vitamins.
- Olive Oil works great as a skin moisturizer and combats fungal infections.
How to use
How to use
Applied in your Hair 5 to 6 Hours Daily
2 to 3 Working Days