Pure Nagarmotha oil is also known as the oil of Cypriot or Cyperus. It's steam distilled from the roots of Cyperus, a sedge herb. It is used in the preparation of perfumes. It is a small grass that grows delicate and aromatic flowers. It's used as an insect repellent. It is used in the production of soaps, drugs, and incense sticks.
Nagarmotha oil also protects against numerous bacterial and fungal infections due to its antimicrobial properties. It is usually recommended that you use Nagarmotha oil or coconut oil powder or rose water on your skin if you have hypersensitive skin and works as a great carrier oil. Nagarmotha oil is an important home cure for stomach problems due to its antispasmodic and carminative effects. Nagarmotha oil also helps to regulate diabetes due to its antioxidant properties.
Benefits for Hair:
- Nagarmotha helps in washing off dandruff.
- It also cleanses the dirt and dust from the scalp.
- Greatly reduces the itchiness of the scalp.
- Helps to prevent split ends and thus keeps the hair strong and healthy.
- It supplies the proper amount of nutrients to the hair and the scalp.
- Helps in the healthy growth of hair.
- Nagarmotha helps in healing the damages caused to the hair.
- Ayurvedic physicians use the plant for treating fevers, digestive system disorders, dysmenorrheal and other maladies.
- Medication prescribes utilizing the plant to treat sickness, fever, and inflammation; for pain reduction; for muscle unwinding, and numerous other disorders.