Jasmine oil is an essential oil derived from the white flowers of the common jasmine plant, also known as Jasminun officinale. The flower is believed to originate from Iran, but can now also be found in tropical climates.
Chameli oil is well known for its therapeutic properties. It has a lingering fragrance which refreshes your mind and relieves you from tension. It stimulates blood circulation and cure against headache and insomnia.
Jasmine oil and components of synthetic blends of jasmine essential oil have properties that offer a number of health benefits. Though it’s a popular home remedy used to treat everything from depression to infections, it’s best known as an aphrodisiac.
Benefits for Hair:
- Jasmine oil contains moisturizing properties to stop prevent hair
- Jasmine oils light and able to penetrate the hair shaft and cuticle to deeply conditions. It also maintains your hairs natural moisture and elasticity.
- Jasmine oil work to eliminate and reduce the possibility of infections and scalp conditions such as dandruff.
- Jasmine oil creates a conducive condition that not only hydrates but seals in moisture to the hair and scalp. The added moisture with tame those frizzes and give life to your curls.
- Moisturizing properties found in jasmine oil deeply conditions to combat scalp and hair dryness.
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Used to heal dermatitis and eczema
- Treats dry, rough skin