Ginger Root Oil is obtained from the root of the Zingiber officinal leaf, better known as Ginger. Used topically, Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, kills bacteria, prevents skin degradation and aging, and returns brightness and radiance to a tired complexion. Therapists call Ginger Oil The Oil of Empowerment. Multiple physiotherapists often use it in aromatherapy uses, since it is relaxing and warming. It has the potential to improve focus.
It can also soothe and reduce feelings of tension, depression, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, and exhaustion. It also helps to improve liver function and strengthen heart health. Due to the anti-inflammatory effects of ginger essential oil, it prevents inflammation in the lungs and helps clear airways.
Benefits for Hair:
- Ginger oil work to increase scalp circulation and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Ginger is also a great hair conditioner.
- It makes hair more manageable, softer, and shinier.
- It is a useful remedy for dandruff and dry, itchy scalp.
- Help keeps the scalp healthy and clean.
- Inhaling the aroma from ginger oil has been used as a way to relieve nausea.
- Ginger oil is a common healing agent used for its anti-inflammatory properties and pain-relieving effects
- It can soothe and reduce feelings of stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Used topically, Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage.
- Boosts absorption, facilitates distresses of the stomach and bowel, improves craving, clears the respiratory tract.