Egg oil is derived from egg yolks that are high in cholesterol triglycerides and phospholipids. Several tests have found that cholesterol is important for your skin and your hair. It integrates quickly through the skin and the scalp of the hair. It also helps to repair dry and injured skin. In addition, pure egg oil is also rich in essential polysaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6 which help sustain normal cell development.
Pure egg yolk oil stabilizes and retains a diverse matrix of intercellular skin cells. It cures and strengthens your hair shaft by reducing frizz and gives your hair shine and smoothness This pure organic oil avoids bad scalp conditions that cause dandruff and hair loss.
Benefits for Hair:
- Egg oil is an excellent natural solution to all-around hair care to prevent hair.
- It treats dandruff.
- Minimize the graying of hair.
- Stops split ends.
- Moisturize the scalp and promote new healthy hair
- It is a rich source of fatty acid, minerals, and vitamins that your hair and scalp required to regenerate hair follicles.
- Egg yolk oil helps hair to regain strength, maintain its natural texture.
- Helps to prevent hair loss, and reduce bald patches.
- Egg oil can be used as a carrier in a variety of cosmetic preparations, treatment of sunburn, or lotions.
- It acts as an emollient, moisturizer, anti-oxidant, penetration enhancer, occlusive skin conditioner, and anti-bacterial agent.
- Egg oil helps to heal dry and damaged skin.