100% pure and natural Clove is an evergreen tree that produces a flower bud with many medicinal properties. Pure Clove is high in nutrients such as calcium, hydrochloric acid, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and vitamin A and vitamin C. The health advantages of this pure essential clove oil can be credited to its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiacal, and relaxing properties.
This pure oil is used to cure several health conditions, including skin problems, toothache, indigestion, cough, asthma, fever, stress, aromatherapy, and blood impurities. The most significant and widespread application of clove oil is in dentistry and dentistry, mouth washing, and oral treatment. Due to its antiseptic effects, clove oil is useful for burns, scratches, scabies, athlete's foot, bacterial infections, bruising, prickly heat, and other forms of injuries. It may also be used for the prevention of bug bites and stings. It is very intense and can only be used in diluted form and should be cautiously used by those with delicate skin.
Benefits for Hair:
- Applying a small quantity of clove oil on the scalp helps reduce the rate of hair fall and promotes hair growth.
- It aids in covering the bald spots and makes your hair long and lustrous.
- It boosts the blood circulation in the scalp.
- Stop unnecessary hair fall and consequently accelerating hair growth post one week of application.
- It works wonder as a conditioner.
- It strengthens the hair straight from the roots to the tips.
- Dental health
- Healthy skin
- Act as a repellent
- Used for the treatment of respiratory ailments.
- Fight against indigestion and stomach problems.
- Help in maintaining diabetes.
- It is very effective in controlling nausea and morning sickness.
- It is blessed with an abundance of antiseptic properties.
- Believe to have anti-carcinogenic properties.