Our 100% pure natural Taramira oil or Jamba oil is a seed oil extracted from arugula seed (Eruca sativa). This unrefined oil is common in low rainfall regions, especially in western Asia, Pakistan, and north India. Taramira has several significant beneficial effects on the hair. Thus, its use before the hair is washed would be helpful for perfect, balanced, and radiant hair.
The oil is used as a massage oil to soothe the scalp. It comprises anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial agents and can be used as a natural remedy for dry and damaged hair, lice, and dandruff. Taramira Oil is filled with different vitamins such as vitamin K that aids in bone strength, vitamin C that battles infections, vitamin A that benefits in cell growth and development, vitamin B that stimulates the health and metabolic functions of the body. It has compounds such as lutein and zeaxanthin that have protection against UV radiation. It is also filled with vitamins, phytochemicals, carotenoids, and minerals.
Benefits for Hair:
- Taramira Oil can help you with keeping up your hair on the standard, solid thick, and sound.
- Taramira Oil ousts dandruff effectively.
- Forestalls male pattern baldness.
- It helps your hair to develop at a quicker rate.
- Taramira oil helps in hair loss prevention.
- For those of you encountering critical lice, issues can utilize Taramira Oil and you'll dispose of the lice successfully.
- Taramira oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- It can be utilized as a natural hair treatment for dry and damaged hair.
- Taramira Oil Helps in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Taramira Oil Helps in Stress Removal
- It is likewise utilized as a back rub oil to reduce torment caused because of joint Inflammation.
- Taramira Oil Benefits Bone Health
- Taramira Oil is used to Improve Eyesight:
- It helps to prevent cancer and maintain good health by increasing immunity.