Our pure Bitter almond oil is derived from abstract bitter almond (prunus dulcis, var. Amara). Quality Bitter almonds are renowned for their divine scent and taste, offering a source of vitamin E and phytosterols for a more radiant, flawless complexion. This High-quality nut oil is a perfect elixir for conditioning your hair.
100% pure and Natural bitter Almond oil contains polyunsaturated and mono-fatty acids as well as vitamins E D, B1, B2, B6, and A. These are all valuable components that make it possible to grow long, balanced hair strands. Original Bitter Almond oil rejuvenates your skin and hair and can be applied to your normal morning or night-time makeup regimen. Prepare your face cream or hair mask by applying a few drops of essential oils. It also works great as a massaging oil and a nail strengthener.
Benefits for hair:
- Bitter almond oil can be utilized to hydrate and strengthen hair.
- It promotes hair growth and relieves a dry or itchy scalp.
- It combats scalp conditions that cause hair loss and weakened hair like dandruff and dryness.
- It repairs hair harmed by over-styling and sun exposure and other natural stressors.
- It helps hair regain its resilience, strength, and luster while stopping hair loss.
- Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties can help reducing acne.
- It is also being useful to treat cuts, scrapes, and wounds.
- Another popular use of this oil is its ability to lighten and brighten skin.
- You can use it to fade dark spots, dark circles under the eyes, and hyperpigmentation.
- It is used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.